Thursday 6 September 2012

Salam Aidilfitri..Errr..

Assalamualaikum wbt..
Fuh, it's quite a long time that I've seen this blog..Quite a while I supposed..

Alhamdulillah, I have been through a great Ramadhan and a blissful Syawal this year and hey alhamdulillah, Allah still grants me health and strength to write again.

And I might think it's not too late to wish people Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.Maaf Zahir dan Batin.Hikhik.

Been busy with my convocation process. Alhamdulillah. May Allah make the way easier for me while processing  them inshaAllah..

Have a quick raya and try to push yourself harder to Puasa 6. I'm still struggling with my ganti puasa, so inshaAllah if Allah wills it, I'll try to make Syawal as useful as possible. =)

I might not be able to draw this good. So yeah.
Till then, to be better or bad, you yourself choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment